Community Arts Center of Cambria County
Hours of Operation
$5.00 Members $9.00 Non-Members
Registration will begin at 8:00 A.M. on Saturday, July 22nd at the Hilltop Baptist Church, located at 1300 Goucher St., in the Westmont section of Johnstown. Parking will be available at the Hilltop Baptist Church.Registration will be July 22nd from 8:00-9:00 A.M., early registration is encouraged by calling (814) 255-6515. Payments can be mailed to P.O. Box 866, Johnstown, PA 15907 or dropped off at 1217 Menoher Blvd., Johnstown, PA 15905. In case of inclement weather, ART WALK will be rescheduled.
The ART WALK will begin with a complimentary Stretching Class by Community Arts Center’s yoga instructor, Adriann White.
Art Walk Stops
*. Registration/Parking, Hilltop Baptist Church, 1300 Goucher St, Johnstown, PA 15905
1. 1st Summit, 1560 Menoher Blvd, Johnstown, PA 15905
2. First Commonwealth Bank, 1541 Menoher Blvd, Johnstown, PA 15905
3. Sunnehanna Country Club Sign, Menoher Blvd, Johnstown, PA 15905 (Enroot to CAC)
4. Community Arts Center of Cambria County, 1217 Menoher Blvd., Johnstown, PA 15905
5. Church Mouse Emporium, 828 Diamond Blvd, Johnstown, Pennsylvania, PA 15905
6. Millhouse Café, 828 Diamond Blvd, Johnstown, Pennsylvania, PA 15905
7. Paprika Rose, 828 Diamond Blvd, # 1, Johnstown, Pennsylvania, PA 15905
10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
ART WALK is a family-friendly experience partnering with local businesses. Our objective is to provide artistic, educational and cultural attractions for the public. ART WALK begins with registration at Hilltop Baptist Church, 1300 Goucher St., in the Westmont section of Johnstown; along with a warmup Stretching Class with the center’s yoga instructor, Adriann White. Each partnering location will display local artists work in a mini showcase forum. The artists selected will create a unique mix of mediums for participating “art walkers” to enjoy. Each location will display one artist’s work and include light refreshments provided by the site location; Sunnehanna Country Club will also be an ART WALK participant. Some of the artists included; Arts for Healing, Michael Cashaw, Lenore Constantino, Lara Rice, Lauren Rumsey, Todd Stiffler, & Duane Webb.
Tell your friends you are here
so they can join you too!
Keeping the Arts Alive in Cambria County.